Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Teacher Alert!




It's been over a year since I've been on this blog! It was right before Christmas, when I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education. Since then, I traveled to Barcelona, Spain and taught ESL. Words can't express the depth I gained from that trip! It was breathtaking, amazing, scary, interesting, trying, exciting, and a major learning experience.



Now, I'm a 4th grade reading language arts academic tutor with Johnson City Schools in Tennessee. I LOVE my job, and it is quite exciting to have my first job in a public school system. :)


I'm also getting my Master's in Education from Milligan College. My first semester is about to end. Whew! So, to celebrate being back in blog world I'm sharing my very first post to teacherspayteachers.com below. Just click on the box that says freebie to check it out!!!


















  

0 comments:

Post a Comment