Sunday, October 2, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


I am very excited to receive this award from Barbara at Grade ONEderful!
Seven Things About Myself:
1. I graduate December 17th with my Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education. Whoohoo!
2. I am addicted to Netflix. Oh, and caramel frappes from Mcdonald's.
3. I love nature and anything outdoors.
4.I have two lovely cats- Zoey and Scout.
5. I love, love, love technology. And it is increasingly fun to integrate it within a classroom setting.
6. My mother was a teacher, and I am so proud to follow in her footsteps.
7. Shopping is fun... a little too fun for me sometimes!
I would like to pass this award on to....

Please copy and paste the button on your own page, list 7 things about yourself, and then pick new bloggers to pass the award on to! 
Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!!!

1 comments:

Ms. Preppy said...

Thank you so much for passing the award on to me! :)

Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

Post a Comment